BUMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria :-
- The applicants applying for BBA/BCA course must have passed HSC (10+2) or any other equivalent examination from any statutory board in India.
- They must be an Indian National.
- The students appearing in the HSC (10+2) or any other equivalent examination is also eligible to apply. But their admission shall be confirmed provided they have completed the aforementioned examination on or before the date of admission to the Institute of their choice.
BUMAT Exam Application Process:-
The application form of BUMAT 2018 is available from January 6, 2018. Eligible candidates can fill the BUMAT 2018 application forms via either of the modes- Online or Offline till May 27, 2018. For online registration process,
- Visit the official website and click on the BUMAT application form link
- Select BBA while filling the Centralised Entrance Test (CET)
- Fill-in details as required in the form
BUMAT 2018 Application Fee: The candidates have to pay an application fee and an examination fee. The application fee for the candidates to pay is Rs 200, while the examination fee is Rs 1000. The fees can be paid via Credit/Debit card or through Net banking.
BUMAT Exam Reservation Details:-
The applicants for BUMAT 2018 does not have caste based reservations for admission to colleges under BVDU. However there are certain other reservations for BUMAT 2018 which are mentioned below:
One seat apart from the sanctioned intake based on the merit list of BUMAT is reserved for-
- Sons and daughters of migrants from Jammu & Kashmir valley
- Defense and Civil Service personnel engaged in fighting against terrorists activities in Jammu & Kashmir valley.
The candidates to be admitted against these seats must have appeared the BUMAT 2018 Test conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
- 15% of the available seats are reserved for foreign students / NRI / PIO / OCI/ Management Merit Category.
Exam BU MAT Registration Process 2018:-
The application forms for BUMAT are now available for the candidates to fill and register for this years test- BUMAT 2018. BUMAT 2018 application forms can be filled via both online and offline modes from January 6, 2018. The application fee to be paid by the applicants is Rs. 1000 via offline mode (Demand Draft) abd 1200 via online. BUMAT application forms 2018 are available for the candidates who wishes to apply for the BBA programmes of Bharati Vidyapeeth University till May 27, 2018. Before filling the BUMAT 2018 application form, candidates must check their eligibility criteria of BUMAT.
Instructions before filling BUMAT Application Form 2018
- Before starting to fill the BUMAT 2018 application form, candidates must make sure that they have a valid email-id. Also they need to ensure that they have their photograph scanned and ready to upload. Candidates will only have a total time limit of 15 minutes to completely fill and summit the BUMAT application form 2018.
- Once candidates have all the requisites ready, visit the official website, click on the registration link and start the form filling process.
BUMAT 2018 Participating Colleges :-
Institute of Management And Entrepreneurship Development, Pune
Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Navi Mumbai
Institute of Management and Research, New Delhi
Institute of Management, Kolhapur
Institute of Management and Rural Development Administration, Sangli
Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Karad
Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management And Social Sciences, Solapur
BU MAT Pattern 2018
BU MAT syllabus 2018
BU MAT Preparation Tips
BU MAT Exam Center 2018
BU MAT cut off